Viacheslav I. Adamchuk, Ph.D., P.E.
Hello! Vitaiu! Zdravstvujte! Bonjour!
I am an Associate Professor in Bioresource Engineering Department at McGill University. Originally, I am from Kyiv, Ukraine were I obtained a mechanical engineering degree from the National Agricultural University of Ukraine in 1996. I have received both MS (1998) and PhD (2000)degrees in Agricultural and Biological Engineering from Purdue University.
Soon after graduation, I started my academic career as a faculty member in Biological Systems Engineering Department at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. My primary research interest is in design and analysis of automated systems for mapping soil properties on-the-go.
Selected Power Point Presentations
Precision Agriculture Extension Circulars
- GNSS-based auto-guidance in agriculture (Adamchuk, Stombaugh, Price)
- Weed targeting herbicide management (Adamchuk, Bernards, Meyer, Mulliken)
- Satellite-based auto-guidance (Adamchuk)
- Characterizing soil variability using on-the-go sensing
- Site-specific management of soil pH (FAQ) (Adamchuk, Mulliken)
- Listening to the story told by yield maps (Adamchuk, Dobermann, Ping)
- Application of remote sensing in site-specific
management (Adamchuk, Perk, Schepers)
- Untangling the GPS data string (Adamchuk)
Other Personal Sites
Last updated: September 1, 2014